Designed for platforms that require large capacities, high-powered performance, and multiple RAID configurations for multi-stream 4K, 8K, and VR workflows, is equipped with two 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports. While one of the Thunderbolt 3 ports is used to interface with your host system at speeds of up to 2000 MB/s, the other can be used to daisy chain up to five additional devices to your G-SPEED.
The eight drive bays of the G-SPEED come pre-configured as hardware-controlled RAID 5, which provides a good balance of performance and data redundancy. Also supported is RAID 0, 1, 6, 10, 50, and 60, each of which offers performance, data redundancy, or a combination of both. The G-SPEED Shuttle XL 48TB 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID Array comes formatted for macOS 10.12+. After a simple reformat, it may also be used with Windows 10 and 7. Also included is a 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 cable, a power cord, and eight removable disk modules. Protection is provided by a limited 5-year warranty.
- Large 48TB capacity and portable design
- Supports multi-stream 4K, 8K, and VR workflows
- Hardware RAID: supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60
- Pre-configured as RAID 5
- Up to 2040 MB/s sustained transfer rates
- Dual 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports (compatible with 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2)
- Enterprise-class 7200 rpm hard drives
- Daisy-chaining for up to 5 additional devices